* Who do you think You are?
* What are You doing right now?
* Why do You do It?
* What would You like / hope to learn?
* After what you’ve learnt, what are you going to do with it? What would you do to make it happen?
* Tell me a real story about creating change in the world
* Do you have an idea or project? What is it?
* What do you want to be when you’re “older"?
* What project, initiative, cause or idea do you feel most proud of?
* What has been your biggest and deepest failure?
* Speak about your dark side, what is it about? When does it appear?
* What does the economy in which we live in mean to you?
* What is the web / social media for you? How do you use it?
* How do you help or impulse others?
* What do you do to improve the life of the people around you?
* What incredible thing did you do before doing what you do now?
* Make a wish. Out loud.
* What else should I know about you
* What do you do when you don't know the answer?
* What is your biggest competitive advantage?
* Do you consider yourself strange? Why?
* List all of the things that you’ve done that you think have added value to the world, community, clients, friends or colleagues.
* Have you done anything truly daring? What was it?
* What are your major defects, fears, complexes, or frustrations?
* What should i not know about you?
* What has been your most important challenge, dare or adventure?
* Have you read the whole program? Make a summary of what it means and what you need to enter SOP.
* Are you willing to get to the end? This implies that once all of the questions are completed with a purpose, you will pass onto the second phase of the interview and then the third, if you are chosen as one of the finalists, be ready and able to pay the fee of the program and come to the city, organise your own transport and accommodation and take 4 days off from your job, family and commitments.
* How are you going to do the 29th question. What resources can you count on? Be realistic
* Do you want your answers to appear on the website?
* City I would like to sign up to
* If you have one inscription code, please fill the space
I accept the terms.